1. Who may participate? Anyone is welcome to attend. The workshop is highly recommended for • In-service teachers (elementary, middle school, high school) • LHU faculty and staff • High school and university students
2. How do I sign up? Participants can sign up at the Office of Distance Education located at 151 Susquehanna Avenue, Annex 310, Lock Haven, PA 17745, or by calling 570-484-2404, or by emailing Ms. Cortney Force at email@example.com.
3. Can I start after the first session? Yes, walk-ins are welcome.
4. What is the length of the workshop? Each session meets for one hour. Sessions are Monday and Wednesdays starting on November 3 and ending on December 8.
5. Will I get a certificate when I complete the workshop? Yes, a certificate will be issued after completing the workshop.
6. Will there be any homework? Any homework or practice is optional.
7. Do I have to attend every class? Participants may attend as few or as many classes as they choose.
However, because language instruction requires frequent practice and reinforcement, regular attendance is highly encouraged.